A10 Thunder® CFW
A10 Thunder® Convergent Firewall (CFW) is the first consolidated security solution for service providers, cloud providers and large enterprises that include integrated application delivery and security solutions in a single, standalone product.
Modern service providers, web giants, enterprises and cloud platforms aim to consolidate carrier-grade solutions to defend global networks, secure infrastructure, encrypt data and protect customers. A high-performance, all-inclusive security product, A10 Thunder Convergent Firewall (CFW) is the cost-effective approach for strengthening security postures and protecting network perimeters without the need for disparate point products. A10 Thunder CFW features a data centre firewall, site-to-site IPsec VPN, Gi/SGi firewall and secure web gateway for service providers and enterprises. Thunder CFW includes all Thunder ADC, CGN and SSLi features.
Thunder CFW uncovers threats in SSL traffic and secures high-value assets in the data centre from network and DDoS attacks. The scalable security solution also protects mobile core infrastructure and enables service providers and enterprises to encrypt data at a massive scale in the cloud. Thunder CFW is built on A10’s market-proven ACOS platform that delivers scalable form factors and cost structures that make economic sense. Offering unmatched performance and scalability with the industry’s best data centre footprint for integrated security and application networking needs — Thunder CFW reduces an organisation’s total cost of ownership (TCO).
- The ultra-high performance and scale of Thunder CFW enables mobile operators to get ready for the emerging hyperscale demands of 5G and IoT
- The consolidation of multiple security features ensures protection against 4G/LTE threats as well as emerging 5G security threats
- The consolidation of functions helps achieve lower network latency as compared to individual point products
- Consolidates data centre firewall, IPsec VPN, load balancer and secure web gateway solutions for enterprise deployments
- Consolidates Gi/SGi firewall, GTP firewall, IPsec VPN, intelligent traffic steering and Carrier Grade NAT (CGNAT) solutions for service providers
- Reduces both CAPEX and OPEX by consolidating functions that typically require the deployment of multiple, disparate point products
- Enables service providers to rapidly provision and deliver new revenue-generating services
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5
ZTNA 1.0 vs ZTNA 2.0
ZTNA 2.0 provides a new era of secure access. It solves trust problems by removing implicit trust to help ensure organisations are properly secured.
Tips to stay cybersafe during your travels
Are you going on vacation or travelling for work? Make sure all your devices stay cybersafe during your travels. We give you tips on how to do this.
Jonas Walker from Fortinet