The Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) has evolved to become the ideal solution for visibility, control, and prevention at the network edge. Threat protection begins with complete visibility into who and what is traversing the network. Combined with behavior and the ability to detect threats in real time, delivers the most effective NGFW in the industry, reliably safeguarding users, applications, and devices.
Protection from threats and unwanted content
Enterprises continue to face increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks which threaten business continuity. Enterprise boundaries have been extended to cover multiple sites, on-premise data centres, and private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Employees use multiple devices, both corporate and personal and work from various locations. New security and privacy regulations are emerging and becoming more robust, making compliance with these regulations and security standards challenging.
Many organisations have implemented multiple cybersecurity defence layers to protect their premises, users, data, networks and applications. The speed of innovation and rapid security technology lifecycles require agile and multi-disciplined security engineers to operate and maintain these solutions. Firewalls are often used as the first line of defence. According to Gartner, 99% of firewall breaches will be caused by misconfigurations rather than firewall flaws.
Stay ahead of tomorrow's threats today
We provide customers of all sizes with the latest data and network security protection in integrated next-generation firewall solutions, reducing complexity and lowering the total cost of ownership.
Freedom of choice
- We offer firewall protection from leading vendors, and our security engineers design and build a tailored solution based on your technical and business requirements.
World-class security controls
- Defending against increasingly sophisticated threats requires industry-leading intelligence and consistent protection everywhere.
- Our team assists you with the selection of the right technology, during the deployment and migration process, and beyond.
Excellent operational and support services
- We offer a wide range of services for operation, maintainance and support of your firewall solution, including our 24/7 monitoring capabilities.
Consistent policy and visibility
- As networks become more interconnected, achieving comprehensive threat visibility and consistent policy management is difficult. Simplify security management and gain visibility across distributed and hybrid networks.
Integrate network and security
- Our NGFW firewall solutions set the foundation for integrating powerful threat prevention capabilities into your existing network infrastructure, making the network a logical extension of your firewall solution.
Flexible consumption models
- Experience the benefits of a NGFW firewall soltions delivered through our managed security services. Tailored to your needs and offered as a flexible pay-as-you-grow model.
Media giant Framestore achieves above and beyond with its fail-proof firewalls
A business occasionally finds itself implementing work arounds to mitigate the risks associated with ageing technology. But for Framestore, this was no option due to configuration and feature options limiting scalability around increasing use of cross network resources.
Knowing the business needed to adapt, Framestore engaged Nomios to advise on the most effective firewalls to enable infrastructure-as-code, which would not only protect the business, but enable a positive impact to performance, achieve 1-click deployment and use a single source of truth.
Leading partners for firewall technology
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing tailor-made solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
Managed security services
Improve your security posture while reducing the burden on your IT team with an experienced partner.
Our security assessments deliver actionable recommendations to improve security.
ZTNA Zero-Trust Network Access
Simple, automatic secure access that verifies who and what is on your network and secures application access no matter where users are located.
UTM Unified Threat Management
Fully integrated cyber security solutions for your organisation.
SOAR Security Orchestration, Automation and Response
Accelerate incident response with automation, process standardisation and integration with your existing security tools.
Latest news and blog posts
SASE Juniper Networks
Simplifying the SASE experience with Juniper Networks
With the addition of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Juniper Secure Edge now provides full-stack SSE capabilities, simplifying the SASE experience for customers.
Samantha Madrid from Juniper Networks
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5
ZTNA 1.0 vs ZTNA 2.0
ZTNA 2.0 provides a new era of secure access. It solves trust problems by removing implicit trust to help ensure organisations are properly secured.