Our team of network engineers can help you design, build, and maintain fast, secure networks utilizing the latest technological advancements.
The network for the next decade is revolutionizing enterprise networks with AI-driven automation, actionable insights, and the agility plus elasticity of a microservices cloud. It applies artificial intelligence and data science tools to deliver optimized experiences and simplified network operations. Traditional wired and wireless LAN solutions are built on antiquated architectures that lack the scale, reliability and agility needed to address today’s diverse enterprise needs.
We offer wired and wireless access solutions including switches, access points, and cloud services. Leveraging these solutions, IT teams can streamline operations and simplify user and device troubleshooting, while delivering innovative and strategic projects with IoT and location services.
Enterprise networking & wireless
Our secure, AI-driven enterprise networking solutions span wired and wireless, from access to core and aggregation to the network edge.
- Deliver exceptional user and device experiences
- Ensure the best user, device and IoT experiences with AI/ML-driven insights and customizable service level expectations (SLEs) based on streaming telemetry data from your switches.
- Transform IT with AI/ML-driven operations and support
- Simplify network operations and automate the support experience using an integrated AI engine with self-driving capabilities that proactively resolves issues before users even notice.
- Defy infrastructure limitations with a microservices cloud
- Build a scalable, agile and reliable solution with a cloud first, microservices architecture that natively integrates AI and data science tools to meet rapidly changing requirements.
- Drive strategic business value through location services
- Enhance business relevance with virtual BLE, machine learning and integrated IoT technologies that eliminate the need for overlay hardware and software. Boost user engagement locate assets and support proximity tracing with ease and accuracy.
Logistics leader Vervaeke Group improves fleet management
“We have been very pleased working with . When they initiated the project, assisted us from A to Z for the setup, implementation and connection with the existing network. Because we wanted to make a segmentation on the network for the Wi-Fi solution, we could depend on ’ assistance to do so.” says De Smedt. Thanks to the expertise and ease of contact with , we were quickly able to plan updates of all the access points and perform firmware updates when desired. This increases our flexibility on the work floor and saves us valuable time.
Our technology ecosystem
Connect with usGet in touch with our network experts
Our team is available for a quick call or video meeting. Let's connect and discuss your network challenges, dive into vendor comparison reports, or talk about your upcoming IT-projects. We are here to help.
Managing Director Netherlands,
Latest news and blog posts
SASE Juniper Networks
Simplifying the SASE experience with Juniper Networks
With the addition of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Juniper Secure Edge now provides full-stack SSE capabilities, simplifying the SASE experience for customers.
Samantha Madrid from Juniper Networks
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5
ZTNA 1.0 vs ZTNA 2.0
ZTNA 2.0 provides a new era of secure access. It solves trust problems by removing implicit trust to help ensure organisations are properly secured.