A10 Thunder® TPS
A10 Thunder TPS® (Threat Protection System) is the world’s highest-performance DDoS protection solution, leading the industry in precision, intelligent automation, scalability, and performance.
Surgical multi-vector DDoS protection
Ensuring the availability of business services requires organisations to rethink how to build scalable DDoS defences that can surgically distinguish an attacker from a legitimate user.
New threat vectors have changed the breadth, intensity, and complexity of options available to attackers. Today’s attacks have evolved, and now include DDoS toolkits, weaponised IoT devices, online DDoS services, and more. Established solutions, which rely on ineffective signature-based IPS or only traffic rate-limiting, are no longer adequate.
Thunder TPS scales to defend against the DDoS of Things and traditional zombie botnets and detects DDoS attacks through high-resolution packets or flow record analysis from edge routers and switches. Unlike outdated DDoS defence products, A10 Networks’ defences include detection capabilities across key networks elements including A10 Thunder® ADC, CGN and CFW. These capabilities provide the context, packet-level granularity and visibility needed to thwart today’s sophisticated attacks. The One-DDoS Protection detectors work in concert with A10 Networks aGalaxy® Centralised Management System and Thunder TPS for centralised mitigation that delivers fast and cost-effective DDoS resilience.
Thunder TPS’ scale and zero-touch intelligent automation architecture with a Galaxy maximise ROI and help service provider enable profitable DDoS scrubbing services.
A10 Networks is available when you need help most. A10 support provides 24x7x365 services, including the A10 DSIRT (DDoS Security Incident Response Team) to help you understand and respond to DDoS incidents and orchestrate cloud scrubbing. A10 Threat Intelligence Service leverages global knowledge to proactively stop bad actors.
Key benefits Thunder TPS
Fast and effective
- Multi-modal source-based defence pinpoints attackers without damaging users
- 5-level adaptive mitigation policy
- Zero-day Automated Protection (ZAP)
- Actionable distributed denial-of-service weapons Intelligence at a scale of 96M-entry black/white lists
- 100 ms mitigation interval
- 3-second detection response
Zero-touch intelligent automation
- Adaptive real-time learning and service discovery
- Autonomous traffic steering with integrated BGP, ISIS, OSFP routing protocols
- Zero-day Attack Pattern Recognition (ZAPR) engine
- Interworking distributed intelligence with Thunder ADC, Thunder CGN, Thunder CFW
- Eliminates manual interventions, speed response
Maximize ROI with DDoS scrubbing services
- 256K individual detection policies per appliance scales to thousands of paying tenants
- 3,000 simultaneous mitigation zones per appliance for differentiated services that match the tenant’s risk profile and budget
- Zero-touch Intelligent Automation maximises the effectiveness of limited staff and reduces Opex
- 30 times more profitable over legacy cyberattack defence platforms
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5
ZTNA 1.0 vs ZTNA 2.0
ZTNA 2.0 provides a new era of secure access. It solves trust problems by removing implicit trust to help ensure organisations are properly secured.
Tips to stay cybersafe during your travels
Are you going on vacation or travelling for work? Make sure all your devices stay cybersafe during your travels. We give you tips on how to do this.
Jonas Walker from Fortinet