Global mission-critical support for Cisco Systems
We are seasoned Cisco Systems experts and provide comprehensive support services. Our team is made up of support engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
Our support engineers are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
- World-class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times.
- Access to patch and maintenance releases of software.
- 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource.
- Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools.
- Access to the 24x7 Support Portal that includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge articles.
Your dedicated Cisco Systems support engineers
is an award-winning Cisco Systems Gold Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Cisco Systems as technical experts and advocates of Cisco Systems solutions. That means you can count on for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Cisco Systems-based solution to suit your needs.
The Nomios team provides customisable value-added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options:
- On-Site or Near Site Support Engineer
- Local Language Support
- Designated Liaison
- Multi-Vendor Stack Support
- Operational and Performance Health Checks
- Operational Training Class
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5
ZTNA 1.0 vs ZTNA 2.0
ZTNA 2.0 provides a new era of secure access. It solves trust problems by removing implicit trust to help ensure organisations are properly secured.
Tips to stay cybersafe during your travels
Are you going on vacation or travelling for work? Make sure all your devices stay cybersafe during your travels. We give you tips on how to do this.
Jonas Walker from Fortinet