Red Sift delivers data-driven cybersecurity solutions focused on email intelligence. The company helps organisations of all sizes and sectors address day-to-day security challenges. Its technology employs machine learning to analyse and synthesise data from core business processes - such as email - to help users better manage their online security.
Products on the Red Sift platform include OnDMARC and OnINBOX, SaaS applications that work together to close the net on the phishing problem by blocking outbound phishing attacks with OnDMARC and analysing the security of inbound communications with OnINBOX for company-wide email threat intelligence.
OnDMARC is a cloud-based application that enables organisations to quickly configure SPF, DKIM, and DMARC for all their legitimate email sources. This instantly blocks any email impersonation based phishing attacks and improves email deliverability.
Why choose OnDMARC?
- Gain full visibility of your email landscape
- Red Sift analyses and interprets complex DMARC to give you easy-to-read graphs that show you what’s going on across your email domain.
- Clear actionable guidance
- OnDMARC is more than just a reporting tool, it gives you specific actions to follow to secure your genuine email sending sources and block fake ones.
- Secure your domain, protect your brand
- OnDMARC is ISO27001:2013 accredited and will provide you with the tools to confidently secure your domain and block phishing attacks, whilst improving email deliverability along the way.
- Ongoing protection and ease of use
- Once DMARC is fully deployed it monitors for new email sources and further attacks. Take advantage of instant verification of changes to your DNS, unlimited lookups for email services and no manual DNS updates with our market-leading features.
OnINBOX provides advanced email threat protection for G Suite or Office 365 by scanning every email and giving each recipient clear visual indicators of risk at the top of the email. Our Authentication, Content and Trust threat warnings empower employees to protect themselves and their organisation against malicious emails such as impersonation based phishing attacks.
Why choose OnINBOX?
- Defend your people, not just your network
- Secure email gateways protecting your network are a necessary foundation, but they’re unable to keep up with every threat due to inflexible rules. As attacks constantly evolve, some will reach inboxes undetected. This is where OnINBOX labels the risks inside the email when opened.
- Email security everyone understands
- Even the most highly personalised and carefully crafted phishing attack won't go unnoticed when there are danger signs above it. Organisations can have confidence in knowing that threats are labeled by OnINBOX's in-email visual indicators across all inboxes.
- Security teams can define and control trust networks
- Intuitive centralised dashboards provide the controls to swiftly define what is and isn't a risk for an organisation through easy-to-use classification systems. These are rolled out to every email associated with your domain, instantly protecting your entire organisation.
- Secure your supply chain
- OnINBOX Manager collates the security results of all inbound emails at an organisational level into one centralised view. This enables security teams to stay on top of business communications and spot any risks in the company’s communications network, particularly with suppliers.
Your dedicated Red Sift experts
is an award-winning Red Sift partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Red Sift as technical experts and advocates of Red Sift solutions. That means you can count on for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Red Sift-based solution to suit your needs.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.