Global mission-critical support for ADVA Optical Networking
We are seasoned ADVA Optical Networking experts and provide comprehensive support services. Our team is made up of support engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
Our support engineers are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
- World-class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times
- Access to patch and maintenance releases of the software
- 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource
- Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools
- Access to the 24x7 Support Portal includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge articles
Value Added Services
The team provides customisable value-added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options.
- On-site or near-site support engineer
- Local language support
- Designated liaison
- Multi-vendor stack support
- Operational and performance health checks
- Operational training class
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5
ZTNA 1.0 vs ZTNA 2.0
ZTNA 2.0 provides a new era of secure access. It solves trust problems by removing implicit trust to help ensure organisations are properly secured.
Tips to stay cybersafe during your travels
Are you going on vacation or travelling for work? Make sure all your devices stay cybersafe during your travels. We give you tips on how to do this.
Jonas Walker from Fortinet