What you can't see will hurt you
Over 80% of page loads are encrypted with SSL/TLS. Attackers commonly use encryption to hide malicious payloads. If you’re not inspecting SSL/TLS traffic, you will miss attacks, and leave your organisation vulnerable. SSL Orchestrator provides robust decryption/encryption of SSL/TLS traffic.
- SSL visibility
- Provides SSL decryption and encryption, strong cipher support, and flexible deployment.
- Context engine
- Supports geolocation, IP reputation, URL categorisation, and 3rd party ICAP integration.
- Support all deployment modes
- Single-box and Dual-box modes for standalone, cluster, and separate ingress/egress tiers.
- Dynamic service chaining
- Provides service insertion, service resiliency, service monitoring, and load balancing.
- Extensive logging
- Collect and send logs and statistics to Syslog, ArcSight, Splunk, and other log servers.
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5
ZTNA 1.0 vs ZTNA 2.0
ZTNA 2.0 provides a new era of secure access. It solves trust problems by removing implicit trust to help ensure organisations are properly secured.
Tips to stay cybersafe during your travels
Are you going on vacation or travelling for work? Make sure all your devices stay cybersafe during your travels. We give you tips on how to do this.
Jonas Walker from Fortinet