NetBox Cloud is the leading solution for modeling and documenting modern networks.
Thousands of enterprises use NetBox every day to manage infrastructure, track device inventory, and drive network automation. Nomios is partnering with NS1 to offer NetBox Cloud, the same popular open source tool, but as a fully supported, hosted solution with specific performance SLAs. NetBox Cloud eliminates the administrative overhead associated with hosting and management of a NetBox instance. NetBox Cloud also adds the operational features and services that enterprise users need to deploy and maintain an authoritative source of truth without the management overhead. Enjoy exclusive access to SSO support, test environments, and more.
You cannot manage what you cannot see!
Working with NS1, Nomios’ cloud-managed version of Netbox provides a single source of truth for IP Address Management (IPAM) and documenting network infrastructure - devices, connections, virtual machines, on-prem, cloud-based deployments, and more.
With NetBox Cloud, your network administrator creates a single view that is delivered from the cloud, for both physical and virtual infrastructures, by creating a single pane of glass for network entities. This simplifies management and enables automation of your network infrastructure and data centres.
With NetBox Cloud, you can:
- Centrally deploy, create and view networking assets in real-time
- Automate provisioning and deployment of various network devices with API-first design
- Verify and track the current state of the network with your NetBox repository
- Extend and customise the network view flexibly and easily
NetBox Cloud is based upon the popular open-source tool
In addition to its expansive and robust data model, NetBox offers myriad mechanisms through which it can be customized and extended. Its powerful plugins architecture enables users to extend the application to meet their needs with minimal development effort.
- Centralized visibility and control
- Cloud-delivered, central portal view provides visibility into the network, spanning from infrastructure to detailed data center floor and rack diagrams, data circuits and even secrets. Admins can control devices through a singular dashboard, giving them a unified portal to view both IP address information and physical connectivity of devices.
- Automatic software upgrades
- Deploy regular software updates, patches, and new features automatically in the cloud without additional burden on your IT administration.
- World class support
- NetBox Cloud is supported by a world class team of experts who are ready to help you implement and deploy NetBox in your network environment. Our team of experts works closely with you to plan deployment, set business objectives, troubleshoot, and customize solutions if needed.
- Network source of truth
- Track the complete desired state of the device inventory in the network and provide a unified view as a single source of truth to easily verify the current state of the inventory at any time - and review any deviations found within the same portal.
- Single authoritative repository
- Provide network administrators with a single converged database for viewing IP networks and addresses, VRFs, VLANs, equipment racks, different types of devices and where they’re installed, network/console/power connections, virtual machines, and more. Use this comprehensive view on an ongoing basis to provision the network with a high degree of confidence.
- Easy extensibility and API driven automation
- Extend the functionality of NetBox Cloud by adding custom applications. API-first design allows for integrations with key automation tools like ServiceNow, Jira ServiceDesk, as well as Configuration Management tools like Ansible and Puppet. Empower application developers and DevOps teams with the tools to implement next generation application networks for the cloud-era with feature-rich APIs.
NetBox open source platform
NetBox is the leading solution for modeling and documenting modern networks. By combining the traditional disciplines of IP address management (IPAM) and datacenter infrastructure management (DCIM) with powerful APIs and extensions, NetBox provides the ideal "source of truth" to power network automation.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.